Present in abundance, skin pore is an important part of our skin health. They act as a medium for the skin to breathe and contain a very important oil called sebum. But sometimes the presence of these small openings at the ends of the hair follicles tend to enlarge and end up disturbing our skin appearance. Resulting in whiteheads, blackheads, or acne. Also, one starts looking older and unhealthy in appearance if enlarged pores are present on the skin. In this article, we will discuss the reasons that cause large pores and their remedies.
The Reason behind Big Pores
- Excessive Oil results in clogged pores due to which they appear larger. Sometimes the dead cells also accumulate in and around your pores which makes them look bigger. That is why it is said that over stimulation of sebum is as harmful to our skin as is its absence.
- Sun damage is another reason that results in larger pores as and if the exposure is a perpetuated one then your skin can sag and these pores will look all the bigger.
- The main factor that governs the pore size are the genetic factors and if by genes you have larger pores, then you can not alter them but yes, they can be stopped from their bigger appearance by following some daily skincare regimen.
- Aging is another reason for enlarged pores which happens due to the sagging and thickening of the skin, which in turn is a result of loss in elasticity and collagen.
How Can Esponjabon Soap Help in Healthy Looking pores?
Esponjabon Soap Mother of Pearl is the Mexican ingenuity that fights the pores with its exfoliation properties. This soap comes with a sponge formula that helps remove extra dirt, oil, and dead skin cells. The problem of clogged pores can be avoided through this product. So, those whose skin health is affected due to the clogging can go for this soap. It comes in various variants but ‘mother of pearl’ has received the most rewarding comments as it also feeds the skin with its richness of minerals and proteins.
Other Remedies to fight Enlarged skin pores
Apart from the exfoliation that we have already discussed above, the skin pores can be dealt with many other ways, as under:
- Washing face regularly - Using a mild face wash that treats your skin gently is essential to combat the pollutants of the 21st century. Make it a habit to wash your face and do away with the extra dirt every time you expose it to the outer spaces.
- Regular cleanups and facials - Going for a deeper cleaning every month is again mandatory to ensure that the dust particles and pollutants that have seeped inside are not harming your skin pore wellness.
- Exercising - This is the most effective solution, not only for the pores but also for the overall skin issues. In cases where the sebum levels are high (more than necessary) or lower than required, then yoga and any sort of physical routine can be your guardian angel. Also, the sweat that comes out, brings all the unhealthy and unnecessary particles out of your skin, making it look healthier and happier.
- Eating a balanced diet - Our outer skin expression is directly proportional to the nutrients we feed it with. So, ensure a balanced diet daily. Take a dietician’s advice if you do not know what a balanced diet includes.
- Staying Hydrated - This is the magic mantra for all kinds of skin issues, then how can the pore problem be spared. Listen to your body and give your skin the saturation it needs.
Wish you all happy skin pores :) Hope we were helpful !!